In 1875, the Munich furniture store böhmler was built by Johann Georg (J.G.) Böhmler, whose initials can still be seen above the entrance portal. A short time later, böhmler could call himself the “Royal Bavarian Court Supplier”. To this day, the house is in family hands and is run in the fourth generation with the same claim to first-class status by the cousins Georg, Stephan and Thomas Böhmler. Today, Böhmler Einrichtungshaus GmbH has about 180 employees and is now one of the leading furniture stores in Bavaria and Germany in the retail and property sectors.
In order to give both the company and the böhmler brand itself a new coat of paint on the web and at the same time to unite all business areas under one roof, we were commissioned in 2016 with the responsive relaunch of the Bohemian website.
Conception, design, programming, project management